AR/VR Mechanical Engineering Intern
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern within our DFX (Design for X) Engineering team at Oculus, youâ€™ll help develop quality products and processes for next generation consumer virtual reality products. Weâ€™re looking for someone with critical problem solving skills and analytical aptitude who can apply their skill in order to solve problems in creative, insightful ways.
- Youâ€™ll be responsible for developing processes and driving improvements for critical design and assembly of features for future virtual reality products during your internship. Youâ€™ll work with and get feedback from the cross-functional AR/VR engineering and operations teams during the project.
- Working towards a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering (or a related discipline)
- Experience of basic statistics
- Experience with consumer electronics products
- Experience in design, development or manufacturing
- Experience in Manufacturing
Back to top