AR/VR Marketing Business Planning Lead (Decision Science)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The AR/VR Marketing Decision Science team is looking for a Business Planning Lead to partner with AR/VR Marketing Leadership and drive planning activities with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions that drive clarity for long-term marketing plans for the AR/VRâ€™s portfolio of products.
This person will also drive the AR/VR Marketing operational reviews and rhythm of the business by designing and executing a standard cadence of operational practices (e.g., lead quarterly/annual OKR setting, forecasting, and operational KPI reviews, key reviews) to inform management with actionable improvement opportunities.
Success in this role will depend on the ability to develop a thoughtful point of view on options and approaches, skills in communicating effectively and effectiveness in formalizing marketing plans by partnering well across the AR/VR Marketing leadership team and a broad set of stakeholders cutting across functions including product, finance and business development.
- Drive business review process (Monthly Business Review, H1 and H2 Planning, Annual Planning)
- Help create a portfolio AR/VR marketing strategy and related marketing portfolio investment priorities
- Driving development and articulation of our long-range strategic marketing plans
- Present insights to AR/VR CMO and AR/VR leadership team on an on-going basis
- Partner with AR/VR Marketing leadership to ensure a consolidated plan and goals are in place across AR/VR Marketing (aligning on goals, timeline and key outcomes)
- Partner with AR/VR Marketing leadership to consolidate marketing plans for specific cross-portfolio initiatives
- Partner with AR/VR Marketing leadership to create regional marketing strategies
- Partner with Market Intelligence team
- Establish process to collect and disseminate market insights to business unit leaders, and lead efforts to translate data into actionable marketing tactics and strategies
- 10+ years of experience in either strategy consulting, marketing analytics or research, corporate strategy/planning or a combination of these
- 4+ years of experience managing, recruiting and developing analytics teams
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical experience and problem identification/resolution experience
- Organizational experience
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Experience driving clarity and alignment amongst leadership teams on long-range plans
Back to top