AR/VR eCommerce Product Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Building 8 brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. In particular, seemingly impossible products that define new categories that advance Facebook's mission of connecting the world. The B8 team will apply DARPA-style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses. The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale.
Building 8 seeks a customer experience focused Product Manager for the e-commerce team. We are looking for a slightly impatient individual willing to face down their fear of failure to accomplish bold things. The right candidate is highly organized and can easily toggle between fighting fires and planning a multi-year product road map.
- Ownership of the on-site customer journeys from product discovery, through purchase, and customer retention.
- Perform market research and usability tests to refine existing features and define the product road map.
- Define, work with the analytics team to instrument, and monitor KPIs to measure impact.
- Definition and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Collaboration with internal and external design teams.
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with internal teams.
- Provide ongoing insight into industry trends in web customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
- 4+ years experience in product management of consumer facing digital products.
- Experience analyzing and deriving insights from large data sets.
- Experience with Optimizely, Adobe Target, or similar multivariate testing software.
- Experience with agile scrum product management methodologies.
- Experience communicating and presenting to the leadership teams.
Back to top