AR/VR Data Manager, Finance
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
This role will support Facebookâ€™s AR/VR consumer hardware initiative. We plan to release multiple products in the coming years. The Finance team provides critical decision support for new product launches around pricing, unit economics, and supply chain/logistics planning. Furthermore, the team leads the financial planning process for cost of goods sold, operating expenses and headcount.
Successful candidates for this position will have strong knowledge of financial systems, have a bias toward action, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. Finance works with a substantial amount of data that is used to make important business decisions. This data can be difficult to understand if the tools are not in place to tell an accurate story. This candidate will help our team develop and maintain these tools to help leadership make these important decisions. This is a full-time role based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters.
- Develop, maintain, and innovate database solutions for Facebook's AR/VR consumer hardware initiative
- Build and maintain a centralized data warehouse and create rules in SQL to data allocate across multiple dimensions
- Create automated reporting for P&L and headcount forecasting
- Drive process improvements by partnering with up-stream process owners and enhance current tools/systems related to financial management
- Communicate technical issues with business partners and business needs to technical partners
- Help define and implement scalable financial processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals and reporting
- 5+ years of finance experience with an emphasis on financial systems and databases
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion
- Experience in P&L forecasting, budgeting, & FP&A concepts
- Experience supporting Hardware development organizations
- Experience developing analytical frameworks and communicating concepts to leadership
- Experience working and solving problems independently, organizing workload and priorities, and completing tasks on time
- Experience partnering with and influencing functional leaders
- Experience in applicable accounting concepts and financial planning
- Bachelor's degree
Back to top