Art Director - The Factory
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook's internal agency, The Factory (https://www.facebook.com/factory), is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We design all user-facing Facebook brand communication including product marketing, brand campaigns, films, user education and in-product experiences. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our core brand values and continue to evolve the Facebook voice and tone. We are looking for an Art Director to join the team with a background in digital product and brand campaigns. You must be comfortable working across many media. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on concept and design. It shows in your writing, speaking and work. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
- Collaborate with writers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Design and concept in-product experiences, web experiments and conceptual brand expressions across media (No coding or development experience necessary)
- Deep understanding of product design and project strategy
- Concepting and prototyping for various projects
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features user-friendly product design, web design and creative branding work
- 5+ years designing and concepting for brand and product
- Attention to detail
- Can clearly articulate conceptual and design decisions
- History of self-initiated projects
- Understands basic content strategy
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top