(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook’s internal agency, The Factory (https://www.facebook.com/factory), is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We design all user-facing communication including product marketing, brand campaigns, films, user education and in-product experiences. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our core brand values and continue to evolve the Facebook voice and tone. We are looking for an Art Director to join the team with a background in digital product and brand design. You must be comfortable working across many media. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on design. It shows in your writing, speaking and work. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
- Lead branding and user education projects
- Collaborate with writers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Designing in-product experiences, web experiments and conceptual brand expressions (No coding or development experience necessary).
- Deep understanding of product design and project strategy
- Concepting and prototyping for various projects
- Must have portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features user-friendly product design, web design and creative branding work
- 5+ years designing for brand and product
- Expert prototyping skills (Sketch, Origami, After Effects, etc)
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- History of self-initiated projects
- Understands basic content strategy
Back to top