Application Product Manager, Outsource Ops Technology
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s IT Department is seeking a highly motivated Application Product Manager to build processes, deliver technology into our business units. The successful candidate will focus on scale and consistency to isolate technical needs in the business, evaluate 3rd party products for fit, measure success of deployments. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the relationship between IT and the business and producing logical roadmaps in cooperation with the business units. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This is a full-time position and is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Collaborate with teams throughout Facebook running outsource operations to:
- Build repeatable processes for gathering/surfacing functional requirements
- Distill technical requirements from business functional requirements
- Work with technical service owners to put projects on IT’s roadmap
- Define KPI’s and success criteria with the business
- Circle back post delivery and gauge overall success.
- Lay down a process frame work that starts with business needs and ends with technology delivery.
- Work with service owners within IT to pass off implementations and the Technical Program Management team to supervise and schedule work.
- Bachelor Degree (Science, Technical, Finance, Economics, Management or Business)
- 5+ years building business processes
- Experience with product selection to fulfill business needs
- Experience measuring and isolating KPI’s or streamlining and consolidating redundant applications
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top