Application Engineer, TM1
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust applications. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. As the Application Product Manager, TM1, you will be in charge of designing and developing enterprise performance management solutions in the planning and analytics domain. This full-time position will be based in our Menlo Park, CA.
- Work with product managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives
- Architect available, scalable, and secure systems features in their entirety
- Comply with change management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability
- Understand performance metrics for business value interfaces for systems and high-quality tools
- Passionate about UI/UX and that should reflect in your work
- Technical ownership of projects and managing resources
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working with OLAP technology
- 5+ years of experience developing IBM Cognos TM1
- Experience building and supporting production quality software
- Experience owning projects from end-to-end
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Working knowledge of networks, Linux OS, TM1 EPM infrastructure
- Working knowledge of ETL processes, data modeling concepts (both relational and multi-dimensional)
- Experience coding with Java, VBA or other type of development that was used to solve a business problem
- Prior experience in finance planning and analysis
- 1+ years experience building integrations using PL/SQL
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top