Application Engineer (Test & Reliability)
Facebook helps people connect and share. Over the last decade, our products have transformed the way people communicate with one another. Working at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact on the world. As we work to bring the next five billion people online and into the knowledge economy, we seek talented people to join us in our mission. Facebook's Enterprise Product's team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. As a member of Enterprise Product, Productivity Labs team, you will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by building test infrastructure for our Enterprise Products. This full-time position will be based in our Singapore office
APPLICATION ENGINEER (TEST & RELIABILITY) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in designing and implementing test frameworks for complex enterprise systems
- Expertise in writing automated unit / integration / e2e tests for all system layers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Work closely with Facebook's platform & test infrastructure teams to test & scale our enterprise products.
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Analyze root causes of hard to fix test flakiness issues and suggest best practices
- Execute Performance, Load, Stress, Endurance and Chaos testing to collect, measure and analyze the impact to the performance of applications, service layers and core systems components
- 1 or more years of experience with object oriented programming
- 1+ years Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques using Rest APIs, GraphQL
- Passion and drive for functional correctness, performance, scalability and reliability of all systems.
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, JMeter, BlazeMeter
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for data validation and troubleshooting
- Experience in working with 3rd party systems like Salesforce, Oracle would be nice to have
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top