App Store Manager (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As a member of the Oculus Publishing and Developer Relations team, you will help define our content strategy for virtual reality consumer experiences. You will engage, support, and drive successful commercial outcomes for a wide range of developers and content partners. The ideal candidate is already well versed in the entertainment and/or real-time graphics industry, preferably having been pivotal in building and executing long-term developer-oriented programs and approaches.
- Work closely with third-party app developers to execute and optimize the distribution and promotion of VR apps in the Oculus Store. This work spans content from established studios, mobile developers, indies, and non-game developers.
- Facilitate the discovery and sales of content for both Oculus Go and Oculus Rift.
- Coordinate with Oculus cross-functional teams to iterate and optimize the design and operations of the Oculus Store, translating user and developer needs into software features and capabilities.
- Liaise with Oculus engineering, design, product management, legal, and finance teams to achieve successful outcomes for developers.
- Participate in editorial/featuring decisions and other regular content operations.
- Determine and deliver on targets for downloads, sales, and other Store KPIs.
- 3+ years experience with content operations and distribution, shepherding partners and digital content through product and platform launches.
- Communication, presentation and customer-service experience.
- Data and analytical experience.
- Games or entertainment industry experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top