APAC Site Lead - Product Support, Media Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media companies on Facebook and Instagram by creating scaled systems to address issues impacting their experiences with the suite of Facebook products. Our Global Product Support team is responsible for delivering support to Facebook partners. We are seeking a leader to manage our APAC product support functions: monetization programs, video creator, access and bugs escalations, for regional partners. This individual will focus on building an outsourced team that will help scale our global support operations in Asia. Candidates will be data driven, self-motivated, and flexible to frequent changes. They are expected to think creatively about nebulous issues and are passionate about problem-solving. They will also be able to work successfully across teams and countries. This role is based in Singapore.
- Establish Asia Pacific Product Support Operations team, prioritizing market knowledge and language support.
- Improve operations support workflows for media partners and video content creators around product use, product insights, and issue resolution in the region.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams - including media partnerships, operations, product and engineering teams, to execute our strategy across each product line in a strategic manner.
- Represent the region and partner with cross-functional stakeholders across partnerships, policy, legal, sales, and other operational teams to implement optimal solutions.
- Recruit, train, supervise and motivate a contractor team.
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress and reporting results.
- Identify trends and key insights to drive impact against team goals around product development, user experience, and operational efficiency.
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in online operations/consultancy/analytics or related industries
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Analytical background
- ability to manage results to metrics
- Experience working with global teams and vendor management
- Vendor management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- People management experience is highly desired
- Fluency in English and in other Asian language (e.g. Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, or Japanese).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top