APAC Regional Partner Training Lead, Blueprint
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
For the Facebook Blueprint team, our goal is to bring the best and latest of Facebook marketing innovations – from products and services to best practices – to our customers and partners around the world. We work with teams across the Facebook organization as well as Agencies, Marketing Partners, and businesses of all sizes to build best-in-class training and education solutions. Our team is a small group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners to leverage the very best of Facebook and its family of apps and services. If you have a passion for the development and deployment of in-person training programs and want to join a fast-growing team, then this might be the place for you.
- Work directly with internal Facebook teams and the APAC Blueprint training team to activate and deliver in-person training across APAC markets to supplement Facebook’s eLearning platform.
- Perform high-quality impactful learning interventions and experiences tailored to the organizational and geographic needs of a wide variety of external audiences.
- Maintain a strong base of Facebook and Instagram solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver best-in-class education to external stakeholders.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate market needs and feedback to the Blueprint team based on scale and scope needs analysis in APAC
- Manage and work with internal teams and any external vendors to ensure translations of training material across APAC markets are high quality, consistent and localized.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable training delivery experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- Ability to translate Facebook stakeholder needs and requests for training into an actionable training plan across an entire region that is prioritized according to business need
- Strong consulting and relationship management skills
- Ability to command a room and infuse excitement, passion and energy into training and education
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising teams and internal workings of agencies
- Minimum of 50% travel within APAC required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top