APAC Logistics Program Manager, IBOS
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Logistics Program Manager who is familiar with end to end logistics operations from implementation to runops in APAC. The individual will drive four wall operations and supply chain improvements across Facebook’s infrastructure sites. In addition, understanding of inventory, asset management and parts availability is crucial to manage the program, this person will be responsible for working closely with logistics process and system managers at Facebook headquarters and vendors in helping to develop and implement consistent processes, analytics, and visibility measurements for management and consistency of inventories. This position requires a strong warehousing, fulfillment and inventory control background, as well as, supply chain optimisation experience and a talent for working with other geographical logistics teams. Understanding of data center logistics processes and systems is a plus.
- Build solution, source, implement warehousing solutions and new site logistics operations by leveraging vendors and global cross functional teams.
- Project management reporting, stakeholder engagement, drive change and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop, standardize and improve operational and systems logistics processes across multiple sites.
- Owns and drive APAC performance in inventory management, asset management, product availability across the APAC supply chain.
- BS degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent experience. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 7+ years operational experience in a Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Warehousing field role, in a technology or data center industry highly preferred.
- Demonstrated skill with business case analysis, supply chain optimization, program and change management.
- Strong skills in As-is/to-be Business process mapping, gap analysis, requirements elicitation and data analysis.
- Strong organizational and time management skills that ensures concurrent tasks/project activities are completed. Comfortable handling PM responsibilities (prioritization, planning, scheduling, status reporting). Project management certification is plus.
- Ability to be proactive and collaborate cross functionally across the teams and geographies, and “roll-up the sleeves” in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- System proficiency with ERP such as Oracle, WMS and comfortable with data tools such as Excel, Data Load and Tableau.
- Asset management experience in a data center world is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Ability to speak Mandarin and write Chinese highly preferable.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top