Anti-Abuse Specialist, Trust and Safety
(Menlo Park, CA)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas — making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
- Create and maintain nascent workflows to support WhatsApp user review processes
- Develop and maintain automations to improve email tracking and process rate
- Respond to users, identify trends, and collaborate with cross-functional partners in Operations, Product, Legal, and Engineering
- Quantify and approach solving problems through data-driven methodology
- Identify trends to enhance our review and support processes and improve team efficiency
- Provide feedback and suggest improvements for internal tools to improve daily operational workflows
- BA/BS or equivalent university degree from another country
- Critical thinking skills and analysis capabilities
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing support role
- Project management and organizational abilities
- Ability to take on multiple tasks both independently and within a team environment.
- Communication skills
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think under pressure, both individually and in team environment.
- Experience working with global teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top