- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Reality Labs group is looking for an experienced Antenna Engineer to join our wireless team for Portal products. As an Antenna Engineer at Facebook, you will be responsible for antenna specification, prototyping, implementation, production, as well as RF board level circuits for Portal product. You will engage with world class talents from internal cross-functional teams and external partners to bring wireless products from concept to market.
- Responsible for antenna design, implementation and verification throughout a product design cycle
- Responsible for RF front-end matching, antenna passive and active performance by computer simulation and lab validation
- Perform board level and product level EM simulations for best-in-class radio performance, spatial co-existence and emissions
- Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to successfully bring wireless product to market
- Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting, and product certification
- Support domestic/international travel for program milestones
- Strong communicator
- 7+ years' experience in antenna design for consumer electronics
- BS in Electrical engineering or related field
- Experience with RF lab equipment for RF device and antenna characterization as well as system performance validation, such as SAR, TRP and TIS
- Experience in EM simulation software, such as HFSS, CST
- Experience with RF/wireless system architecture and multi-radio co-existence mechanism
- MS or PhD in RF/Electromagnetics
- mmWave phased array design experience
- Understanding in WiFi/BT/Cellular RF system architecture
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (FCC, CE, etc.)
- Coding skill for test equipment automation
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top