Android Software Engineer, Building 8
(Menlo Park, CA)
The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale. We are looking for an Android Software Engineer for developing Android-based applications. The successful candidate will have strong experience developing high-performance applications on Android using Android SDK, and leveraging deep knowledge of Android to bring rich experiences to large user base.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on Android-based platform
- Develop new applications, design and implement features and functionality
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high-performance, consumer-facing products
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science and 5+ years work experience
- 8+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 8+ years of experience in building Android applications
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
- Knowledge of Java and Android internals, such as multi-threading, memory management and caching
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top