Analytics Partner, Tech
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Analytics Partner to join our People Analytics team. You'll be part of a growing team to help create solutions and best practices for uncovering data driven insights, which will better attract, develop, motivate and retain Facebook's most valuable asset - our people.
This role will serve as partner to leaders within the Tech function to understand business needs and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. You'll also help develop and refine people processes to make an exceptional workplace even better. The ideal candidate will have analytical and storytelling skills.
This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to help inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions for the People team and Tech function
- Leverage tools such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics
- Identify data needs and facilitate the creation and delivery of reporting
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, and synthesizing insights in collaboration with the People Research team
- Partner with external clients and internal teams to deliver status updates, data analyses, and recommendations
- Partner with the People Insights and Engineering team to improve operating efficiencies and effectiveness, and automate or streamline data collection processes
- MBA/MA/MS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action (e.g. experience in analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields)
- Experience with data visualization principles
- Experience with statistical analysis, quantitative research, and gathering and interpreting data
- Experience partnering with enterprise-level clients and stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Experience with SQL, Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivots, etc.), or other analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, R/Python)
- Experience working with HR data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, etc.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in the technology or Internet business
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top