Analytics Partner, Learning & Development
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Analytics Partner to join our People Analytics function. You'll be part of a growing team to help create solutions and best practices for uncovering data driven insights, which will better attract, develop, motivate and retain Facebook's most valuable asset - our people.
This role will serve as partner to leaders within Learning and Development (L&D) to diagnose business needs, identify areas for improvement, and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. You'll also help develop and refine people processes to make an exceptional workplace even better. The ideal candidate will have analytical and storytelling skills as well as experience working across a variety of people areas.
This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to help drive business decisions with the People team (e.g. HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, and Comp/Benefits)
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to business partners in collaboration with the People Research team
- Partner with the HR, Recruiting and Diversity teams to identify people issues within our people processes, and analyze data to drive improvements
- Deliver statistical analyses and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage people analytics projects while balancing impact on business needs
- Collaborate with and mentor other team members
- Leverage tools such as Oracle/Hive (SQL), Tableau, Workday, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics
- MBA/MA/MS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights (e.g. analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields)
- 3+ years experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools (e.g. Workday, Visier, etc.)
- 1+ year of experience training or mentoring team members
- Experience with statistical analysis, quantitative research, and gathering and interpreting data
- Experience with data management, data structures, and querying multiple data sources using SQL
- Experience building dashboards with Tableau functionality (e.g. data blending)
- Experience with data visualization principles
- Experience with Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Experience partnering with clients and stakeholders across multiple lines of business
- Project management experience
- Experience with Learning and Development metrics
- Experience working with HR data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with data manipulation using R or Python
Back to top