Analytics Partner, Benefits and Mobility
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Analytics Partner to join our People Analytics function. You'll be part of a growing team to help create solutions and best practices for uncovering data driven insights, which will better attract, develop, motivate and retain Facebook's most valuable asset - our people.
This role will serve as a partner to leaders within Total Rewards and Mobility (TROMO) to diagnose business needs, identify areas for improvement, and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. As the TROMO Analytics Partner, you'll be responsible for integrating data into Facebook's efforts to quantify, track, and improve benefits programs and employee mobility across our global organization. You'll also help develop and refine people processes to make an exceptional workplace even better. The ideal candidate will have analytical and storytelling skills as well as experience working across a variety of people areas.
This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to help drive business decisions with the Global Mobility team
- Act as an internal consultant to Global Mobility partners by analyzing and recommending solutions to data
- Collaborate with leaders, stakeholders, engineers, and analysts to deliver data reports
- Drive analytics support with tools such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Hive, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in a research-driven field such as Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights (e.g. experience with analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, or compensation)
- 4+ years of experience building dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and HR information systems
- Experience with statistical analysis, quantitative research, and gathering and interpreting data
- Experience with visual analytics
- Experience with data management and data structures
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders, prioritization, and Agile iteration
- Experience reconciling data to support reporting and insights
- Experience working with HR data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience querying data in Hive
- Experience with data manipulation using R or Python
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top