Analytics Lead, Privacy
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Privacy program management team is chartered to ensure our program meets internal standards, regulatory requirements and applies industry best practices to the program. This team builds the critical tools necessary for Privacy teams to ensure compliance in their operations and product groups.We are looking for an Analytics Lead who through data analytics will be able to define and drive analyses aimed at developing a deep and holistic understanding of compliance performance, opportunities, and trends. Deep engagement with stakeholders at all levels is needed to understand the requirements and develop business/operational dashboards to monitor business performance.
- Collect, manage, and analyze data using appropriate statistical methodologies and business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Work with a variety of Facebook proprietary products, applications and warehouses, transforming raw data into finished products, e.g. trending and dashboards/reports
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns to enhance process maturity of our safeguards and prioritization of compliance related business decisions
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data working with product teams
- Setting up the data infrastructure required to support real time reporting
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative and operational analyses in compliance management
- Analytics experience manipulating large data sets to formulate insights and drive solutions
- Experience with data warehousing tools and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience in engaging with cross-functional teams that develop data pipeline architecture, organizational metrics, insights into problems and sharing levers
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, modeling and analysis
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results
- Cross-functional experience, including experience leading or influencing change through data driven insights
- Communication experience including experience articulating issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Back to top