Analytics & Insights Partner - People Operations
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Analytics & Insights Partner is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of Facebook’s People Team, and identifying areas for improvement. The Analytics & Insights Partner designs and documents daily, weekly, monthly reports and helps identify trends in historical reports. Working knowledge of Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Visier, etc) is required.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People team (HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, Benefits, and Equity).
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people data.
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver reports in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues.
- Partner with the People Insights and Engineering team to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes.
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Visier, and Excel to drive efficient analytics.
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of progressive consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action. Relevant experience includes analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields
- 5+ years experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, etc
- 1+ year of experience training / mentoring team members
- Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities
- Understanding of data visualization principles.
- Experience with data management and having an understanding of data structures.
- Skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Project management skills.
- MS in Industrial Organization Psychology
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top