Analytics Business Partner Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Analytics Business Partner Manager to join our People Analytics function. As the leader of this team, you'll be responsible for setting the direction of how Facebook leverages people data and insights to drive business actions. You'll be part of a fast growing team to help create solutions and best practices for uncovering data driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate and retain Facebook's most valuable asset - our people. This role will serve as an active partner to HR and functional leaders to diagnose business needs, identify areas for improvement, and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. You'll also help develop and refine people processes to make an exceptional workplace even better. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, analytical, and storytelling skills as well as experience working across a variety of people areas. This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply your knowledge in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to lead, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People team (HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, Benefits, and Equity).
- Manage, develop, & motivate a team of Analytics Business Partners who act as internal consultants by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people data.
- Communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver complex reports
- Partner with the People Insights and Engineering team to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and work with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes.
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics.
- MBA/MA/MS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of progressive consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action. (Relevant experience includes analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields)
- 5+ years management experience in HR analytics
- Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities
- Understanding of data visualization principles.
- Experience with data management and having an understanding of data structures.
- Skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Project management skills.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top