Analyst - Media Community Development, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Community Development team contributes directly to Facebook's mission by connecting creators with their audiences, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Watch, Pages, Videos, Live and Ad Break. We succeed when we help our partners grow their content business. The team is searching for an Analyst to understand and quantify opportunities for delivering value to the video creator community on Facebook. This individual will leverage internal and external data sources to improve the team's marketing, process, and product efforts, all with the goal of helping thousands of video creators meet their desired outcomes on Facebook. Ideal candidate is a team player and loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights, and working in a changing environment.
- Develop creative analyses to identify end-to-end targeting for video creator growth at Facebook both from a supply and demand perspective involving topic discovery, creator community curation, and audience targeting.
- Work with marketing and program managers to help define strategy, create metrics to evaluate the success of program and measure impact of outreach channels and service models.
- Build dashboards and reports to track progress as well as develop insights that can help drive business decisions or optimizations.
- Design data model to store and warehouse metrics and create automated procedures to scale and operationalize processes.
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in data or business analytics roles
- Experience working in organizations with cross-functional teams
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Experience multi-tasking
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Back to top