Analyst - Instagram, Partnerships Analytics
Over a billion people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Facebook is seeking an Analyst to support our Instagram Partnerships team within Partnerships Analytics. The Partnerships team at Facebook works with the leading content creators in the world, in entertainment, sports, news, and other verticals. This is a unique opportunity to conduct analysis to understand how public figures are using Instagram and to inform the products that we build for them. The role will report to our Instagram Analytics lead within the Partnerships Analytics team and is based in San Francisco.
- Query internal Instagram data and provide ongoing reporting/analyses about public figure performance for new product launches or company priorities
- Build dashboards to support Partnerships and other teams within the company
- Analyze and segment Instagram partners to better understand our ecosystem and allocate resources
- Create and manage data pipelines to aggregate data for Instagram Partnerships team
- Manage requests and priorities while creating presentations for internal use with cross-functional teams or external use with partners
- Work with other analysts to understand how major media publishers, influencers, and public figures are using Facebook and Instagram to connect and share with people around the world
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience, including pulling data and creating analyses independently
- Experience using SQL to pull data directly from internal databases
- Experience using Hive and/or Tableau
- Experience communicating to all levels of an organization
- Experience working independently
- Interest in sports, news, or other content from public figures
- Python, R, or other programming/predictive modeling skills
- Experience at a consumer technology or media company or small startup
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top