Americas Regional Project Manager, East Region
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This successful candidate will be an integral part of supporting the Facilities team making Facebook the number one place to work globally. They will also help create industry leading workplaces that will promote Facebook's brand, support Facebook's sales processes and help attract and retain top industry talent. Facebook is seeking a highly experienced Regional Project Manager to manage and work on relocation, expansion and renovation projects in its Americas offices, predominately in the United States, predominantly in the East Coast Region. Projects will range in size and there could be other assignments depending on volume and workflow. This management position has administrative, operational, financial and management accountability for Facebook's construction management programs and activities in the region. This full-time position is located in our New York City office and will report to the Americas Region Project Lead, who is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Participate and develop plans for continuous improvements and be accountable within a budget
- Translate the Facebook culture and values into the workplace and built environment
- Ensure the look and feel of Facebook's offices are consistent with global standards whilst respecting local culture
- Work with the Real Estate team to develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including, IT, Security, Events, Finance, Procurement, Legal, HR and Culinary teams
- Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the full range of duties related to construction projects in Americas region
- Review, understand, and manage procedures for handling changes to the contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change orders, substitutions, etc.
- Document the status of the project, all meetings and correspondence as a means to properly communicate within the project team and develop the project documents
- 7+ years design-related and/or project management experience
- Experience in support capacity on a design and construction role for projects in the Americas
- Experience working with teams managing projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations in a service oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of key packages to produce reports, etc. – AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Travel to sites in Americas region will be required for this role
- BS in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top