(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook builds breakthrough technology that opens the world to everyone, and our AI research and engineering programs are a key investment area for the company over the next 10 years. We are looking for an AI Editor to partner closely with AI researchers and engineers at Facebook to chronicle new research and advancements in the development of AI. The position is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop and execute on editorial strategy and campaigns focused on advancements in AI being driven by Facebook
- Partner with Facebook AI researchers and engineers to chronicle new research and advancements.
- Develop a wide range of materials including blog posts, case studies, speeches, and social posts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal executives.
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 8+ years professional communications experience: journalism, agency or in-house
- Experience with project management, editorial execution and decision-making
- Experience managing agencies and contractors, and putting in place scalable processes to drive and achieve measure results
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and ability to drive multi-national and multi-stakeholder projects
- Combination of journalism and writing experience in-house or agency
- Knowledge of AI industry and technologies
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top