AI UX Researcher
- Seattle, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
For this position we are looking for experienced individual contributors who will help elevate the practice of research with creative but rigorous qualitative, quantitative, and/or design research methods. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about product design, passionate about understanding people, curious about the relationship between technology and society, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, and a great collaborator. Specifically, you will support the AI research and development team and be at the center of influencing future AI enabled products.
- Orchestrate strategic visioning and analytical activity, moving between macro trends and micro trends and developing substantiated POV's for AI related topics
- Partner with design, engineering and research peers to develop AI use cases that start with people's needs at the center and demonstrate Facebook AI technology
- Help AI research team develop easy to use development tools and interfaces
- Work with the AI design team to build awareness, familiarity and preference for AI technology
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to AI insights
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics
- 4+ years of experience in applied product research
- Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences
Back to top