Agency Trading Operations Manager
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Agency Trading Manager is responsible for working closely with the global head of trading to develop and maximize the effectiveness of Facebook advertising incentive programmes with the worlds largest media agencies.
In this role you will be responsible for acting as first point of contact for sales and other XFN partners to consult, analyse and build effective trading programmes which have massive impact on Facebook’s advertising business. You will perform both periodic and ad hoc analysis and provide reports which will evaluate and optimize our trading strategies.
To do this effectively you will need to reflect on business operations, improve process, efficiency and develop strategy.
- Work strategically to support the Global Head of Trading to establish long term trading objectives for our key media agency partners.
- Take responsibility for deal planning, structuring and budgeting.
- Work with internal teams on deal negotiation and contract execution.
- Be responsible for day to day deal management and operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage financial analysis and reporting.
- Take ownership of stakeholder alignment and relationship management across Facebook’s diverse business environment.
- Understanding of how agencies work (preferred) from front to back with knowledge of global agency business, trading models.
- Experience working with highly diverse cross functional teams including product, sales, measurement, finance, legal, and business operations.
- A highly confident communicator with the ability to manage-up and influence decision making.
- Experience in developing and implementing processes and tools for effective deal/transaction management.
- Excellent consultative and quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way.
- Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills (e.g. high comfort level consolidating and joining data, creating formulas etc). SQL experience an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top