Agency Solutions Partner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The word solution is part of your DNA. You enjoy the process of explaining concepts to people. You strongly believe that excellence is not an accident but is the gradual result of always striving to do better as we are what we repeatedly do. Empowering people and holding them responsible is your second nature. You enjoy the adrenaline rush of working at an advertising or media agency. If this excites you, we have an interesting opportunity waiting for you.
The Agency solutions partner for Facebookâ€™s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our agencies at the core of everything we do. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, and expertise in data analysis, this role is responsible for supporting the Agency Leads within the team to build the platform expertise in the agency ecosystem.
We look for candidates who enjoy solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence and commercial acumen, synthesizing disparate pieces of information into concrete recommendations, and managing multiple streams of work.
- Own the learning agenda for the top agency groups
- Evangelize Facebook family of apps within the agency world and create FB evangelists within the agency ecosystems
- Be a platform and product expert, and become a go to person in media planning, strategy, optimization and measurement to top agency holding groups
- Drive accountability amongst the agency group by setting product adoption KPIs, track the performance and take corrective actions
- Develop and manage scaled education initiatives across the agency groups and track the progress
- Create a cadence to keep the agencies updated on regular product updates and enhancements
- 6+ yearsâ€™ experience working in media agency and or in performance marketing
- A passion for and understanding of Facebook's brand and performance solutions
- Ability to conduct scaled and 1:1 trainings with media planners to keep them abreast of updates
- Ability to manage and analyze campaign performance to recommend optimized solutions specific to each clientsâ€™ goals, metrics, and objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
Back to top