Agency Solutions Manager, Emerging Markets
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Agency Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results.
With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the ASM is responsible for partnering with local agencies and enablers to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities as well as develop approaches to scale the outreach of local partners, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills, a focus on service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Build and manage relationships with key agencies and enablers (media, creative, measurement and automation technology)
- Serve as external product consultant educating agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships. Provide extensive training to agencies, both on Facebook solutions as well as our consultative selling approach
- Be the second line of defense, help agencies become unstuck in high-stakes pitch situations, campaign set up and when driving performance.
- Establish trust and help partners establish trust with clients, leading to an increased focus on Facebook and local, publishable success stories
- Develop strong connections with internal expert teams (creative, marketing, measurement, product-marketing, solutions engineering) as well as with other emerging markets regions. Set up internal leaning agendas and foster exchange of best practices on an ongoing and process optimized basis.
- In partnership with Agency Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Analyse data and insights to inform and guide strategy of the emerging markets region
- Influence product innovation based on agencies' and client needs and feedback
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree
- Fluency in English
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad products preferred
- Demonstrated media agency experience preferred
- Experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience leading and managing initiatives autonomously and with a high degree of accountability
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data sets and delivering actionable insights
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Ability to guide adoption of products/solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Emerging markets experience
- Experience as an owner of a product or business line, in a startup context or as an entrepreneur
Back to top