Agency Program Manager (Global Agency) Paris
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Program Manager to help scale the deployment of Facebook programs. The Global Agency Team is a global and regional function at Facebook tasked with strategically leading our relationship with our most important agency partners You will have a solid understanding of the agency landscape and the macro trends that affect these businesses and its clients. You will serve as an expert in both online and traditional media and must be comfortable working with partners at all levels. Our ambition is to ship programs and initiatives that scale and add groundbreaking value to this crucial part of our ecosystem.
- Contribute to and lead activities that lead to regional business growth with partners in the agency channel, including consulting firms.
- Provide ad hoc and recurring support to one of our global agency lead, as well as some EMEA specific programs.
- Participate in the design and coordination of Facebook strategies to support our partners
- Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Marketing, Business Operations, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our development efforts
- Participate in the creation and delivery of presentations that demonstrate the value of Facebook to marketers at Agencies and Consulting Firms
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing and communicating opportunities for new approaches
- Exhibit executive presence and confidence in presenting Facebook to C-suite executives
- Support and manage global programmes and initiatives in conjunction with the Global Agency Programmes team
- Agency, Consulting and/or Online Advertising experience.
- A passion for Facebook, its mission and its products.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into partner/client value
- Project management skills
- Highly effective at interacting with external partners/customers and serving as a subject matter expert on Facebook marketing solutuions
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to balance changing priorities
- Highly motivated and hard-working
- Agency or consulting firm experience is desired, but not required
- Experience and skills to run cross-functional teams and people not directly reporting to you
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into partner/client value
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Familiarity with Facebook and competitor ad products
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- Fluency in French and in English
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Back to top