Agency Partner, Gaming, Greater China
(Hong Kong - Singapore - Taipei, Taiwan)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
China. Gaming. Facebook. A role at the center of these 3 huge opportunities. Facebook is seeking an Agency Partner to work with our strategic resellers and agencies, to sell, evangelize and successfully demonstrate Facebook's advertising solutions to gaming clients across Greater China. This person will be responsible for holistically managing our priority channel partners, including strategic alignment with executive stakeholders, development of thru-partner programs, and operational excellence on a day-to-day basis. You will be expected to own the overall business results derived through the channel by successfully navigating both their external organizations and across our Facebook teams, prioritizing opportunities, building joint plans, and ensuring quality execution in-market. This is a job about creating massive scale through partners and will be key to the broader Facebook strategy in developing a channel ecosystem in other strategic markets. You must have strong sales skills, a collaborative spirit and a passion for Facebook. You will need deep knowledge of our Facebook marketing solutions and their potential value to the Gaming ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team, critical to Facebook's success. This team helps fuel the innovation and growth of Facebook's core products and offers the ability to have a significant impact. This position is full-time and will be located in our Singapore office with regular travel to China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies to drive agency and large advertiser engagement
- Drive relationship and communication between agencies and Facebook
- Manage and negotiate complex agency contracts to successful completion
- Work with sales, marketing, product, and operations teams to develop agency strategy to build partnerships and maximize growth
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates
- Penetrate and manage key accounts to drive business growth by partnering with agencies and building relationships with key decision makers
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the Facebook platform value proposition and inspire action
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for agencies
- Interface with key players in the advertising community and represent Facebook at industry events
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid, creative and unique solutions are desired.
- 8-10+ years' experience in a channel or partner management capacity
- Digital advertising/media and/or Gaming is a plusExperience working on-the-ground in mainland China with understanding of the local business environmentSelf-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with measurable results and high standards of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and agency strategies that align with business goals
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the agency community
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology, social media and Gaming/Tech/eCommerce verticals
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top