Agency Partner, Emerging Markets
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Agency Partner to work with key strategic partners and agencies in our emerging markets region in Central Eastern Europe. A successful candidate in this role will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and agencies and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business. Additionally, they will have experience of working within a matrix organisation as well as leading, coaching and influencing people to generate positive results. They will have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This position reports into the Central Eastern Head of Agencies and is located in Warsaw.
- Manage the strategic relationships with our key agencies and partners, both accelerating the existing traditional and digital media business as well as helping unlock completely new client relationships
- Help our partners build a strong reputation and trust as essential advisors for all marketing needs, who deliver convincing and repeatable results through highly Facebook solutions that fit the client's strategic needs.
- Physical presence during all phases of the ramp-up and scaling of the ecosystem, representing Facebook in conversations with Big6 agencies, global accounts, major local companies as well as during events and industry specific initiatives.
- Build strong internal relationships sales to PR and comms teams, policy teams, business operations, regional partnerships teams etc. Briefing of internal teams and external service providers regarding marketing material, communications, press and events
- ownership of high-quality outcomes in this area
- Support and develop the entire ecosytem to ensure understanding of Facebook value proposition and products, with particular focus on planning and strategy teams
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio, determine and action corrective measures where needed
- Ownership over the commercial success of our partners in the emerging markets ecosystem, full accountability and strategic steering of short-term and long-term KPIs
- 10 years+ proven successful experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role ideally in a media sales capacity to leading advertising agencies
- Leadership credibility and ability to influence, develop, and empower a team to achieve their best and flourish
- Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships with top marketing decision makers at large companies and agencies
- Experience of working in matrix organizations, thrives in ambiguity and new, undefined settings
- Experience leading and managing international initiatives autonomously and with a high degree of accountability while keeping leadership and key stakeholders involved and informed
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior, advertising business models and technology
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Fluency in English
- Emerging markets experience
- MBA or comparable degree
- Experience as an owner of a product or business line with P&L / people responsibility, or as an entrepreneur
- Fluency in one or more Central-Eastern European languages
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top