Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced candidate to become an Agency Partner collaborating with leading Canadian media agencies and Facebook's vertical teams to execute Facebook and Instagram's advertising solutions for marketers with excellence. The ideal candidate will have recent senior media agency planning experience and a proven ability to connect with and then influence, inspire and inform multiple levels of an organization. The candidate will enjoy solving for complex marketing problems with solutions that require working across the organization to drive marketers' business forward. Candidates must have strong media, measurement and marketing knowledge, excellent consultative skills and a solid understanding of the agency landscape. They will have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving and global environment.
- Firmly establish Facebook & Instagram as a leading brand building and business driving platform in the eyes of all Agency constituents
- Manage the total agency relationship with a focus on the C-Suite and Account Leads
- Develop a best in class partnership with Facebook's vertical teams as well as specific agencies by being the primary liaison, advocate and navigator for the agency in Facebook and Facebook in the agency
- Collaborate with agency influencers as a thought leader to inspire and drive product adoption across the agency as a whole and strategically on key accounts.
- Provide best-in-class client service and partnership across all facets of operating company (both traditional and digital media teams)
- Create and collaborate on education & inspiration focused programming across the agency which has a scaled impact on various constituents (media, digital, strategic planning and creative)
- 7+ years of successful experience including leading businesses or accounts within Media Agencies
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms and stories
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in working for matrix organizations & ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top