Agency Partner, Danish
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With nearly two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
At Facebook, our vision is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. To do that, we only recruit the very best talent across the globe. We think this is having a profound impact on the way we relate to people, communities and institutions around us. As such, Facebook is a powerful way for companies to reach consumers and advertise their products and brands. Facebook is seeking an Agency Partner to work with the leading Danish media agencies and wider relevant agency landscape. In this role you will run a specific book of business as well as lead our efforts across channels, functions and sales teams. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling cross-network marketing solutions to multi-channel advertisers and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers and drive new business. Additionally, you will have experience of working within a matrix organization as well as leading, coaching and influencing people to generate positive results. You must have strong consultative sales skills, a collaborative and innovative spirit and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the wider Danish sales team and is pivotal to Facebook’s Nordic success. The Agency Parter role is a strategic and high level position at Facebook, and an opportunity for a great international career in one of the world’s leading tech companies. You will work with some of the best people in their industry. This position requires a Danish speaker to be based in our Stockholm office.
- Manage the strategic relationships within an operating company, dealing with both traditional and digital media and execute Facebook global and local deals with agencies
- Develop strong C-level relationships within agencies
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure excellent understanding of Facebook’s value proposition and products
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed
- Manage the acceleration of clients in own portfolio
- Support vertical and MMS teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients
- Senior PoC for the agency responsible for passing any opportunities/enquiries to the right contact within Facebook
- University degree in Business or Marketing
- 6+ years proven experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role ideally in a media sales capacity to leading advertising agencies
- Leadership credibility and ability to influence, develop, and empower a team to achieve their best and flourish
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurement and creative strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against growth & sales targets
- Facebook and Instagram user and familiarity with both their commercial offering
- Professional network in place with senior agency contacts
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at F500 companies and agencies
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Fluent in Danish and English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top