(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced Agency Partner to work with leading US agencies to help build and sell Facebook and Instagram's advertising solutions. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth in both the brand and DR marketing arena. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in cross-network solutions selling and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers to drive new business. Additionally, the candidate will have experience working within a matrix organization, as well as experience in leading, coaching and influencing people to generate positive results. Candidates must have strong consultative sales and/or marketing skills, a solid understanding of the agency landscape, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment. This is a full-time role and is based in our New York office.
- Firmly establish Facebook & Instagram as a leading brand building and business driving platform in the eyes of all Agency constituents
- Act as the primary liaison, internal advocate and thought leader for your agency partners with a specific focus on key C-Level and influencer constituents
- Create and collaborate on education & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact on various constituents (media, digital, strategic planning and creative) across the agency
- Provide best-in-class client service and partnership across all facets of operating company (both traditional and digital media teams)
- Execute local / regional Facebook deals with agencies where applicable
- Drive the growth, adoption and advocacy of the agency / holding company portfolio through a strategic focus on top / most influential accounts
- Support and develop entire agency to ensure an excellent understanding of FB value proposition and product
- Track revenue performance across the agency portfolio and determine corrective measures where needed
- Support vertical and SMB teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients
- PoC for the agency responsible for shepherding opportunities/enquiries to the right team within Facebook
- 7+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Agency, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience leading businesses or accounts
- Proven experience in sales and marketing in a sales/commission-based role to advertising agencies
- Personal network in place with senior agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships
- Strong understanding of Facebook user behavior and how technology works & ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms
- Experience in working for matrix organizations & ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top