Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced digital media & marketing professional to help build and sell Facebook’s Marketing solutions to the largest Agencies & Advertisers in the DACH region. The ideal candidate (f/m) has a 8y+ background in media & marketing. You have extensive knowledge on data-driven, digital Transformation of Media to create convincing strategies as well as great communication skills to bring bold ideas on the ground together with your business partners. Our agency team is a strategically focused, consultative team, supporting the business-KPI-driven usage of Facebook’s advertising solutions within agencies. You are dedicated to deal with Senior Management and C-level on client and agency side and will report to the Agency Business Lead. This position is located in our Hamburg office.
- Build and grow business impact and longterm relationships with our key partners on the agency side and their most exciting clients in the DACH region and become their primary point of contact
- Identify trends to approach new business opportunities and develop plans to conquer new revenue sources in a structured and strategic way
- Provide business analytic strength to help create and drive initiatives that are critical to ongoing high growth, especially on scaling revenue with media agencies
- Understand our clients’ needs, identify quick, targeted, customized strategic marketing solutions to ensure marketing investments are measured and generating highest returns to our clients while strengthening their brand
- Work cross-functionally with other verticals, Product Marketing and Measurement/Metrics to optimize our sales vertical efforts and to develop scalable solutions for the category.
- Strong media & marketing (8+ years) experience
- Deep understanding of the German advertising market incl. all stakeholders such as agencies, clients, other sales houses and related lobby organisations. You are a skilled expert in consulting digital transformation across brand and performance
- Experience working directly with traditional (above-the-line, below-the-line, or both) and new media agencies and/or advertisers. Deep knowledge on how agencies work organizationally as well as financially in order to drive transformation smartly against barriers and obstacles
- Proven track record delivering strong financial results in terms of revenue and growth, finding solutions against or around difficulties and barriers
- Extensive competence with cross-channel TV and digital video is required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data in to client value
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top