Agency Measurement Partner, Data
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science measurement team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The Agency Measurement Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise specific agencies on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional, with marketing analytics experience to drive the Facebook measurement strategy with agencies in the DACH. We're looking for people with strong research and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how agencies and the wider industry conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing strong relationships, engaging and influencing key stakeholders across the agency sector. They will be responsible for working with agency teams in driving relevant data integrations, designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
The Facebook platform offers marketers unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage consumers. The Marketing Science Agency Partnership team is responsible for understanding how Facebook can best partner with agencies to measure and increase the impact of paid media on Facebook. In service of this goal, the team conducts research on the Facebook advertising platform, designs custom research to improve the ability to measure value on and off of Facebook, and helps agencies integrate Facebook data sets to augment the quality of their planning, creative, and measurement.
We seek an expert in research methods and inferential statistics to help direct our measurement work with agencies, ensure robustness in the solutions we put in place, and manage our agency partnerâ€™s research agendas. This research is instrumental in informing Facebookâ€™s advertising product strategy, advertising strategies recommended to Facebook clients, and new measurement platforms used across the advertising industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data science, AdTech, research methods and statistics
- Responsible for working with the wider team to support the strategy for agencies in EMEA.
- Assess the validity and rigor of new data sources and approaches in their use toward applied research audience insights
- Proactive creation of custom advertising research driven to show value, insights, or missed opportunities
- Oversee data-focused initiatives already in place and being developed, and drive developments in the quality of these initiatives
- Partner closely with the Agency measurement and partnerships teams for joint project collaboration
- Function as a lead Independent Contributor with select agency partners to partner closely on custom research
- Partner with agencies to integrate scaleable data solutions.
- Act as an internal agency advocate with FB teams specifically R&D.
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Communicate complex research results to general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- Educate agencies on Facebook measurement and research capabilities.
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on 'good measurement' within marketing measurement.
- 5+yrs experience in Digital media, specifically dealing with data, analytics and measurement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, a degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred.
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing research projects from start to finish.
- Able to conduct bespoke analysis and manipulate data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: â€¢ Medical Benefits â€¢ Dental Benefits â€¢ Vision Benefits â€¢ Pension Benefits â€¢ Life Assurance â€¢ Childcare Benefits â€¢ Gym Benefits â€¢ Transport benefits â€¢ Laundry Benefit â€¢ Posted: 08/10/2018 â€¢ Closing date: 6/11/2018
Back to top