Agency Measurement Lead, Japan
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Advertising Research team is a research and analytics group focused on measuring the value and effectiveness of advertising on Facebook that agencies and other marketing partners obtain from their media investments. Through measurement and research we are systematically building the knowledge and tools required to plan and buy campaigns in an increasingly complex media environment. With our ecosystem partners, we seek to answer key industry questions such as how Facebook advertising works in conjunction with other media channels such as Paid Search and how to measure Facebook within the wider media mix. As an Agency Lead in this group, your primary goal will be to build senior level relationships with media agencies. You will also be a key member of the broader team concerned with understanding and influencing the evolving ecosystem of companies and entities buying and planning campaigns on Facebook. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. This role will be working to apply techniques to understand consumers and ad effectiveness through innovative analytics, methods, and products. This position is full time and located in Tokyo.
- Establish senior-level agency relationships through analytic expertise
- Identify, structure and execute ad effectiveness research
- Package these insights effectively for both internal and external audiences
- Build the empirical case to demonstrate that Facebook media should be a critical component of all media plans
- 7+ year’s analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, or research company. At least 5 years of which should be in Japan.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of online advertising and measurement techniques
- Excellent communications and client-interaction skills are essential
- Management consulting, ad agency, research industry, or sales experiences are highly valuable
- Strong client-facing / partnership skills
- Must have worked in an internal or external client facing role
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and effective manner to a broad range of audiences
- Degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or similar field. Graduate or MBA preferred.
- Experience with statistical packages, such as SAS, R, Stata, or SQL preferred
- Fluent in Japanese and English is required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top