Agency Marketing Manager, APAC
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Global Business Marketing team believes that agencies are poised to be the architects of marketing on Facebook. They have a tremendous opportunity to create value for clients by connecting brands to hundreds of millions of people on Facebook. Our team’s mission is to educate, inspire and empower media and creative agencies with what is possible on Facebook, so they can uncover and deliver value to clients. The APAC Marketing team seeks a marketer who is passionate about Facebook, the agency community, and developing and executing scalable programs for this audience. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of concepts and technologies for online, and experience working with media and/or creative agencies across APAC. Excellent communication skills are an absolute must, as is a passion for working with multiple cross-functional teams. You’ll also need to be able to combine strategic-thinking with the ability to deliver and implement campaigns and events.
- Work with the Agency and Sales teams to deeply understand the needs of the agency community to drive inspiration and education across agencies of all sizes and segments
- Develop and execute scalable marketing campaigns, programs and events for agencies that will have high-impact in the short and long-term
- Drive best-in-class creative, execution and measurement across all campaign touchpoints
- Create content that can be used by sales teams to both inspire and educate clients on new platforms, products and tools
- Work with the wider marketing team and cross-functional counterpoints to ensure cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and programs
- Influence and manage multiple stakeholders across the business to drive alignment
- Embrace the Facebook culture and drive a positive and productive work environment
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of experience in web technology companies, marketing or advertising working with global brands
- Experience working at or with Media and Creative Agencies across APAC required
- Experience in building and implementing marketing programs to deliver against key objectives
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas to marketing campaigns and product education
- Strong project management skills to ensure programs are delivered to brief and against deadlines
- Passion and experience in fostering cross-functional working relationships across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills (proven written communication skills)
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top