Agency Development Lead, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Agency Development Lead to work with one of our key Holding Companies. This person will be accountable for driving revenue growth and relationships with all key agency partners via strategic alliances, education, client partnering and ideation directly with the Agencies. It is important that you have deep knowledge in marketing communications and demonstrated experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions. You will work collaboratively with sales, operations, product, and marketing teams to ensure we are meeting client and agency needs across APAC. This position is full-time and will be located in our Singapore office.
- Work with sales, marketing, product, and operations to develop agency strategy across regions and countries to maximize growth and build partnerships that scale revenue
- Develop and implement programs to improve agency experience and education through training, business reviews, and product updates
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies to drive large advertiser and agency engagement that unlock advertiser spending
- Drive relationships and communications between the holding company and Facebook
- Manage and negotiate complex agency contracts to successful completion
- Interface with key players in the advertising community and represent Facebook at industry events
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- 10+ years' experience in an agency and/or marketing, strategy, and online advertising
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop solid working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Deep understanding of media agency business models and experience working with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, product, and operations
- Ability to define and communicate global marketing strategy and agency strategies that align with business goals
- Extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives and building relationships with key stakeholders across the agency community
- Deep knowledge of online business models and Internet/consumer technology, social media and vertical markets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top