Advertiser Brand Health Research Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Advertiser Brand Health Research Manager will support market research initiatives related to Facebook's business brand. Key market research initiatives include global advertiser brand health tracking, platform specific research, campaign effectiveness measurement and various ad hoc studies in support of the Business Marketing Organization. The Research Manager will build strong cross-functional relationships to drive a common and deep understanding of market perceptions and influence key stakeholders to act on the findings.
- Support the execution, on-going updates and presentation of results for custom global tracking studies that capture advertiser sentiments about Facebook and its portfolio of apps and services.
- Design and oversee custom research studies in the area of brand, platform and campaign measurement.
- Manage relationships with third party, syndicated research services to identify and evangelize insights to round out our understanding of customer and market perceptions.
- Oversee ad hoc research to support the various needs of the business marketing organization such as message testing and positioning.
- 7+ years of experience using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Experience with brand and advertising research, including tracking, creative, and message testing
- Experience communicating with all levels of organizations including leadership
- Experience packaging and presenting research findings
- Experience synthesizing findings across studies
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders to take action from the research findings
- Knowledge of basic statistics including significance testing, correlation analysis, and key driver analysis
- Hands-on experience using self-service survey tools for fast-turnaround insights
- Experience with visual software and tools that enhance rendering of insights
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top