(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated team player to coordinate and manage details around travel and events. This role is located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead advance coordination for all travel and events, managing operations and logistics for each visit. This includes planning and conducting all advance travel and arranging all travel logistics for each visit.
- Create and design programs and trips to meet our goals and objectives.
- Partner cross-functionally with Scheduling — and across various groups including but not limited to Communications, Policy, Partnerships, Events and Tech teams to execute on projects.
- Develop process and tools to keep internal and external stakeholders informed across multiple cities, states, countries and time zones.
- Create systems for tracking visits and events ensuring all relevant data points are captured and shared when appropriate.
- Coordinate prep documents in advance of event and post-event documentation ensuring appropriate distribution across key internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics coordination, event planning and detail-oriented program management
- Experience managing large scale events
- Experience planning complex international travel, including working with governments and protocol offices
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with changing priorities
- Experience working on an Advanced Planning team
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top