Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated team player to coordinate, manage and administer the details for travel, events and meetings. This role will support executive leadership by coordinating the details for high priority projects.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing logistics, scheduling, and developing new processes and procedures. The candidate will have the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Decision making ability, a positive attitude, and attention to detail are equally important.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Drive projects that provide holistic support of executives across scheduling, logistics, and security.
- Audit, author, and administer policies and procedures that align across multiple disciplines.
- Lead travel planning and advance coordination for travel and events, managing operations and logistics for each visit. This includes planning and conducting all advance travel and arranging all travel logistics for each visit.
- Create and design programs and trips to meet our goals and objectives.
- Partner cross-functionally with the scheduling team and across various groups including but not limited to Communications, Policy, Partnerships, Events and Tech teams to execute on projects.
- Determine appropriate support from stakeholders to improve all aspects of travel logistics, event management, and optimize the time of executives and their staff.
- Develop process and tools to keep internal and external stakeholders informed across multiple cities, states, countries and time zones.
- Create and administer systems for tracking visits and events ensuring all relevant data points are captured and shared when appropriate.
- Coordinate prep documents in advance of event and post-event documentation ensuring appropriate distribution across key internal stakeholders.
- Archive and document past travel and events.
- 2+ years of experience in Advance, logistics coordination, event planning or program management
- Experience in Event Production, Risk Management, travel advance practices, and how they can support the business
- Experience managing events
- Experience planning international travel, including working with governments and protocol offices
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with changing priorities
- Experience leading and improving processes
- Experience briefing senior business and government leaders
- Experience working on an Advanced Planning team
- Experience working as an Executive or Administrative Assistant
- Project management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top