Ads Product Measurement
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Facebook platform offers marketers unprecedented opportunities to reach and engage consumers. The Advertising Product Measurement team is responsible for understanding how to measure and increase the impact of Facebook Ad Products. In service of this goal, the team conducts research on the Facebook advertising platform, designs methodologies and consults with Facebook product teams to guide product development and strategy.
We seek an expert in research methods and inferential statistics to help direct this research. This research is instrumental in informing Facebookâ€™s advertising product strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data science, research methods and statistics. This position is full-time and based in Menlo Park (California).
- Create a product measurement learning agenda in partnership with ads product team
- Analyze internal user data and/or leverage external surveys for product ideation
- Design optimal field or lab experiments for product evaluation and vet client campaigns recruited for the experiment
- Execute or oversee the execution of experiments and analyze experiment results
- Present research results and make recommendations to the product team
- Liaise with product marketing managers to integrate results in to sales and marketing materials
- Socialize/evangelize research findings generated by Ads and Consumer Research teams within the product organization
- 3+ years in a quantitative field, such as consulting, market research, product development or user experience research
- BS/BA Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- Experience with applied statistics including sampling approaches, experiments, causal modeling, and data mining techniques
- Experience with relational databases and SQL-like query languages
- Experience with an analysis tool such as R, Pandas, Matlab, SAS or Stata
- Experience with presenting and partnering with technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with survey methodology or lab-based research
- Prior experience in the advertising industry or consumer behavior
- Knowledge of ads product development
- Experience in DR measurement specifically in industries such as E-Commerce or Financial Tech or Entertainment Tech or Travel, etc.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Back to top