Administrative Assistant, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 2 busy Directors on our Media Partnerships team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to partner close with the Partnerships team and other cross functional teams. This person should be process focused, highly organized, energetic, detail-oriented, a problem-solver and exhibit sound judgment. Furthermore, this person should be able to think, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team. This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, California.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for 2 Directors
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience planning events
- Experience with space planning
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top