Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support 2 Marketing Directors in the London office. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- At least 3-5+ years of full-time administrative experience with Executive members in a large global complex organisation
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Knowledgeable about organizing large off-site events for 200+ participants
- Experience with scaling space management and planning to accommodate regular growth amongst teams
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to strengthen team programs
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Active knowledge of how to engage team members and managers to build successful relationships
- Must be flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes.
Back to top