Administrative Assistant, Lulea Data Center
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support two or three Senior Managers who lead a Data Center campus team. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning, including international travel. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time and located at our Data Center campus in Lulea.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple managers.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments and across multiple geographic locations.
- General office duties as needed.
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives (both domestic and international).
- 5+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with relationship building across departments.
- BA/BS preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top