Administrative Assistant, Legal - Corporate
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced assistant to support the Corporate legal team, including our Vice President, Deputy General Counsel & Corporate Secretary. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to partner successfully within the legal team and across other teams. This person should be a highly-organized, energetic, detail-oriented problem-solver and should exhibit sound judgment. This position is full-time and located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, California.
- Organize and maintain busy calendars, including scheduling internal and external engagements for and with senior management, and coordinate travel and expense reimbursement
- Communicate and interact with internal and external partners, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism
- Assist with preparation and execution for Board of Directors and Committee meetings, as necessary
- Maintenance of email lists and other administrative systems, as well as assistance with other record-keeping activities
- Assist with budget and headcount planning and reconciliation
- Project manage logistics for team off-sites and other events
- Participate in departmental and ad hoc projects, as required
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
- 5+ years of experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of experience coordinating domestic and international travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 5+ years of direct calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality
- Experience with event planning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top