Administrative Assistant, Internal Audit
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support our VP of Internal Audit and 2 Directors. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to partner close with Finance and other cross functional teams. This person should be process focused, highly organized, energetic, detail-oriented, a problem-solver and exhibit sound judgment. Furthermore, this person should be able to think, plan, and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team.This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, California.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and International travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
- Manage team meeting schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and speaking engagements
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other Facebook departments
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Communicate and work with external vendors and clients
- General office duties as needed
- 6+ years of administrative experience including support of a VP or C-level executive
- 6+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 3 or more executives
- 6+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 3 or more executives
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience juggling projects simultaneously
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality
- Experience with event planning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top